- Caitlin
Further inquiries:
- I would really like to be able to connect a children's book with something that I am doing in math. I know that kids are expected to be able to write through their thinking at some point in elementary school and even if its not the grade I am teaching, I would like to see how I can get the students to start thinking about how reading also intermixes with math, not just the other subjects.
- I know this might just come with trial and error and experience, but I have also has anxiety about how to introduce all of the routines my students will have for each subject including reading. whether it be centers or how to check out a book, I feel like I will definitely overwhelm the kids with information trying to introduce centers or the writing process for example. I know that you will need to break it down and take it step by step, but I tend to be a perfectionist so I know I will have problems with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment